Saturday, January 11, 2020

2019 Lemon Drop Literary Book Award





I’ve taken all the Independently Published books I’ve reviewed from 2019 and awarded one a Certificate Of Excellence In Literature for its educational value.

When I review a children’s picture book, I strive to keep students, teachers and the rigors of lesson planning in mind.


A few of the questions I ask are: How will this book translate into the classroom? How will it help teachers meet their lesson plan objectives? Is it engaging and fun? Did I enjoy reading it and most importantly do I want to read it again?


Congratulations, Judy Martialay! In my humble opinion, Bonjour! Let’s Learn French, has met all of the criteria to earn a place on my virtual classroom bookshelf!


 
Available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment