Thursday, April 25, 2019

Conversation Starter




This one was tough for me to answer because I genuinely like both characters. They‘re powerful wizards with splendid beards, they've each won epic battles and provide wise counsel during perilous situations. 

After considering it for a while, I decided that I'd rather eat lemon drops with Dumbledore. Here's why:

1. The name of this blog is Lemon Drop Literary. What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't stay faithful to the name I chose for it?

2. I have asthma so smoking anything with anyone is obviously out of the question.

3. Dumbledore knows how to turn a phrase.

4. Dumbledore is Head Master of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enough said!

5. As a former schoolteacher, I stand in solidarity with anyone who instructs young minds and advocates for the future of children.


 Who did you choose?


5 comments:

  1. I would choose....Oh man that's a toughie! I guess I would choose Gandalf because his adventures are SO COOL and he's so wise and calm and supportive. Dumbledore is awesome BUT he's more of a side character until more recently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gandalf is awesome! Since I have asthma, I chose Dumbledore. For me, it seemed the healthier option.

      Delete
  2. Definitely Dumbledore. I don't smoke anything at all so that doesn't sound appealing. Interesting prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very happy to say,your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up
    office.com/setup  || office.com/setup  || office.com/setup 

    ReplyDelete