Sunday, July 30, 2017

Greetings and Salutations





Hi There, Let's Take A Literary Together!

My name is Ellwyn Autumn and welcome to my blog, Lemon Drop Literary. I am so excited that you took the time to visit. 


I want this blog to be a journey into literacy for my readers and me.


I am a certified Early Childhood Education teacher with a Master's Degree in Education and 20 years teaching experience. 

I taught in the public school system and during that time I read hundreds of children's picture books.


I am also a self-published author and an avid reader. The point is I love books!

I started this blog to explore various expects of literacy through an educational lens that is parent, teacher, child, adolescent, and YA friendly. 

I want everyone to love literacy and all of its aspects as much as I do. 


So stick with me readers and together let's explore the world of books and literacy and all it has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment